Why Choose Springfields High School ?
Springfields High is a school with a difference. It has:
- An excellent purpose-built on a two-acre campus that boasts of sports grounds, state-of-the-art facilities and a vast collection of resources and books in its Learning Resource Centre.
- Value-added classes such as Language Arts, Life Skills and Value Education that prepare students to become global citizens.
- A unique philosophy that is based on internationally researched methodologies which blend together academic excellence, personality development and universal human values into the curriculum.
- A nationally recognized curriculum (CBSE) coupled with a teaching methodology which incorporates strategies that recognize and promote Multiple Intelligences and Brain Compatible Learning.
- Committed and dynamic teachers who believe in experiential learning and receive extensive in-house training.
- Excellent student performance in examinations.
- High standards of success in state/ National/International academic competitions, sport, music, drama and other cultural events.